Why Hire A Professional Carpet Cleaning Company
Over the years we have heard about, and seen, a number of people that decided to clean their own carpets - and usually with far below average results.
Why Does This Happen?
Well, for a number of reasons, many of which we are going to cover below. When it comes time to have your carpets cleaned, you really should consider hiring a high-quality professional carpet cleaning company. We would hope you hire us at Linton's Carpet Cleaning, but even if you decide to hire another company (there are some good ones out there) you should understand the issues with cleaning carpets yourself.
Why People Decide On Do-It-Yourself Carpet Cleaning
1. They think they are going to save money by doing it themselves. And in some cases they do save money, but they were in the lucky category as far as that goes.
We will explain that later.
2. They don't understand what it REALLY takes to clean carpets properly. They don't know the technical aspects of cleaning different fibers, and the best way to safely clean these fibers while getting the maximum amount of soil out of the carpet.
So they assume that just about anyone can clean carpets properly - and they are OH SO WRONG about that.
We want to make this clear: If you decide to clean your carpets yourself, it doesn't mean you are a bad person! Smiley face inserted here.
But it does mean that you are, most likely, not coming close to getting the results that a good professional carpet cleaning company can get for you.
Let's Go Over The Problem With Cleaning Your Carpets Yourself
1. In almost all cases they do not have the knowledge to properly clean carpets.
They don't know how to distinquish between different carpet fibers, which could lead to huge problems.
2. They don't know the proper cleaning agents to use on carpets and, many times because of this, they cause more problems than they fix.
3. They use VASTLY inferior equipment. If anyone thinks a store-rented carpet cleaning machine can clean as well as a high-powered truck mount carpet cleaning machine - we have a little bridge in Brooklyn we would like to sell you. And we will give you a great price on that little bridge.
4. They don't understand how to remove spots and stains effectively and safely, especially stains.
There is much more to good stain removal than most people realize. We regularly see people that cleaned their own carpets leave stains in the carpet that should have come out.
These stains would have easily been removed by a high quality carpet cleaning company.
5. Dry times. One of the most common issues we see with do-it-yourself carpet cleaners is LONG dry times. And we mean Loonnnnggggg dry times.
Why is this? Because the equipment is weak and inferior, and the person doing the cleaning doesn't understand how to clean, and therefor they over-wet the carpet.
On top of that they then do not understand how to get the carpet dry in a reasonable amount of time (especially during cold and rainy winter months) so they end up with carpets that are wet for days - and usually bad odors come right after that.
6. Speaking of odors. The average do-it-themselves carpet clean has no idea how to properly remove pet odor (or any odor) from the carpet. This almost always leads to the odor being worse after they have cleaned the carpet.
7. And finally, the do-it-yourself carpet cleaner doesn't realize how hard carpet cleaning can be. And usually half way through the job they are regretting their decision to clean the carpets themselves.
And in almost all cases at the end of the job, they are regretting cleaning the carpet themselves.
Here Is Why Hiring A Good Professional Carpet Cleaning Company Is A GREAT Idea
1. A good professional carpet cleaning company has the knowledge, skill, and desire to deliver high-quality results.
2. They have the proper equipment to deliver outstanding cleaning results when coupled with their knowledge and skill.
3. A high-quality professional carpet cleaning company knows how to safely and effectively remove tough spots and stains. They can remove spots and stains the average do-it-yourselfer rarely has success with.
4. Professional, high-quality, carpet cleaning companies know how to get the carpets dry as fast as possible, while also removing as much soil as possible.
5. If a professional carpet cleaning company makes a mistake and messes your carpet up, they are responsible for the mistakes.
If YOU mess the carpet up while cleaning, YOU are responsible.
6. Most warranties require professional carpet cleaning every 18-24 months in order to maintain the carpet warranty.
If YOU decide to clean your carpets, and you do not have them professionally cleaned every 18-24 months, the warranty is voided and these warranties can be very valuable.
In Most Cases DIY Carpet Cleaning Does NOT Save Money!
If you are looking for high-quality carpet cleaning AND thinking you are going to save money - those two things are probably not going to happen at the same time.
Yes, hiring a good professional cost more money in the short term, but in the long term having your carpets properly maintained by a quality professional carpet cleaning company saves money.
Carpeting is expensive - it only makes sense to have that carpet cleaned and maintained by professionals who clean more carpets in one day than the average person cleans in a life time. Professional carpet cleaners have the experience, desire, skill, equipment, and proper cleaning agents to safely and effectively clean your valuable carpets.
It only makes sense to have them clean your carpets on a regular basis.
Linton's Carpet Cleaning (360) 608-5441
If you are in need of high-quality professional carpet cleaning in Vancouver, Washington, or the surrounding areas please give us a call today.
We will be more than happy to discuss any carpet cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, and carpet repairs that you might need done. We offer excellent customer service, never play pricing games, and deliver outstanding cleaning results.